Several MetroHealth Employees Named to 2022 "100+ Latinos Cleveland Must Know"
The MetroHealth System is well represented on the 2022 "100+ Latinos Cleveland Must Know" list.
"100+ Latinos Cleveland Must Know" is an initiative from AmMore Consulting to elevate the profile of the Hispanic/Latino/Latinx professional community of Greater Cleveland. It offers a platform for greater visibility, professional and leadership development opportunities for professionals that self-identify as Hispanic, Latino/a/x/e.
The platform is intended to shine a positive light around Latino professionals and the Latino community in Greater Cleveland. AmMore's efforts are focused on changing the narrative and expanding the awareness around who Latinos are and their contributions to the United States.
- Ludy Caballero, APRN, CNP, Family Medicine
- Ines d. Cuebas-Rolon, MD, Pediatrics
- Albert Ferreira, Director, Telehealth Operations
- Camille Garcia, Manager, Cancer Center Operations
- Xiomara Merced, Manager, Grant Operations, Department of Medicine, Infectious Disease
- Andres Pinto, DMD, Oral Medicine, Department of Dental Medicine
- Lisa Ramirez Shah, PhD, Psychology
- Luis E. Tollinche, MD, Chair, Department of Anesthesiology
Founded in 1837, MetroHealth is leading the way to a healthier you and a healthier community through service, teaching, discovery, and teamwork. Cuyahoga County’s public, safety-net hospital system, MetroHealth meets people where they are, providing care through four hospitals, four emergency departments, and more than 20 health centers and 40 additional sites. Each day, our 8,000 employees focus on providing our community with equitable health care–through patient-focused research, access to care, and support services–that seeks to eradicate health disparities rooted in systematic barriers. For more information, visit metrohealth.org.